I've written a lot over the years, and I am slowly collecting some of my favorites (that I still feel like are relevant) with the expectation that I'll pen fresh content here and there as time marches on.
- May 13, 2020 [Video] Data Visualization, Neuroscience, and Why It Matters to the Analyst
- May 1, 2020 50 Things I Believe About Analytics
- September 7, 2019 [Video] Digital Analytics Meets Data Science
- July 11, 2018 [Video] Conversion Rates Meet Distributions
- April 25, 2018 [Video] The Path from Microsoft Excel to IBM Watson: Evolving How We Think About and Use Data
- September 29, 2017 [Video] Did the KPI Move Enough for Me to Care? A High-Level Overview of Holt-Winters Forecasting
- May 28, 2017 [Video] Should Analysts Become More Data Science-y?
- November 18, 2011 [Video] A Radical Proposal for Data Collection in 5 Minutes